If you are so busy and need some easy meals, sides, or treats to come home to, check out these 50 keto slow cooker recipes!
- 1. Easy Taco Soup Recipe Made In The Crockpot!
- 2. Slow-Cooker Mediterranean Egg Casserole
- 3. Easy Homemade Crockpot Vegetable Soup
- 4. Crockpot Paleo Chili
- 5. Slow Cooker Keto Beef Stew
- 6. Slow Cooker Italian Chicken With Zucchini Noodles
- 7. Slow Cooker Short Ribs With Kimchi
- 8. Slow Cooker Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- 9. Homemade Chicken Bone Broth
- 10. Slow Cooker Chicken Soup
- 11. Slow Cooker Lemon Chicken
- 12. Slow Cooker Mediterranean Beef Stew
- 13. Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Gyro Bowls
- 14. Slow Cooker Sausage And Egg Breakfast Casserole
- 15. Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Stew
- 16. Slow Cooker Low Carb Blueberry Lemon Custard Cake
- 17. Slow Cooker Stuffed Taco Peppers
- 18. Easy Slow Cooker Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
- 19. Slow Cooker Steak Lovers Chili
- 20. Crock Pot Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken
- 21. Chicken Bacon Crockpot Chowder
- 22. Jerk Chicken
- 23. Frittata With Kale, Roasted Red Pepper And Feta
- 24. Paleo Chicken Pad Thai
- 25. Crockpot Carnitas With Roasted Red Pepper “Nachos”
- 26. Slow-Cooker Poached Salmon With Lemon And Herbs
- 27. Cheater’s Pork Stew
- 28. Chicken Fajita Soup
- 29. Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wrap
- 30. Gluten-Free Crockpot Pizza
- 31. Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken With Lime And Melted Mozzarella
- 32. Italian Meatball “Zoodle” Soup
- 33. Braised Beef Shank And Cabbage Stew
- 34. Paleo Crockpot Chili
- 35. Chocolate Chicken Mole
- 36. Roast Chicken And “Gravy”
- 37. Hearty Beef Stew
- 38. Paleo Spaghetti Squash And Meatballs
- 39. Paleo Crockpot Lasagna
- 40. Vegetarian Cauliflower Bolognese With Zucchini Noodles
- 41. Italian Zucchini Meatloaf
- 42. Low-Carb Sausage-Stuffed Peppers
- 43. Green Chile Shredded Beef Cabbage Bowl With Avocado Salsa
- 44. Autumn Beef And Vegetable Stew
- 45. Mexican Low Carb Crockpot Chicken Soup
- 46. Slow Cooker Balsamic Chicken
- 47. Easy Crock Pot Fire Roasted Tomato Shrimp Tacos
- 48. Slow Cooker Low-carb Mexican Lasagna Casserole
- 49. Low-Carb Slow-Cooker Reuben Soup
- 50. Slow Cooker Sesame Ginger Chicken
1. Easy Taco Soup Recipe Made In The Crockpot!
You want a low carb or keto friendly recipe, this Easy Taco Soup Recipe is a hit for you! There are two different ways to make this recipe. If you are strict to low carb or the keto diet, you may want to make your own Homemade Taco Seasoning recipe like this. This way you know there are not any hidden secret ingredients that are restricted on your diet plan.
This recipe is super easy and quite tasteful.
2. Slow-Cooker Mediterranean Egg Casserole
Heidi Larsen from Foodie Crush recommends cooking this meal overnight so that it’s ready for you first thing in the morning. And what a meal to start the day—it includes thick slices of prosciutto layered with sliced cremini mushrooms and chopped red peppers, to name a few.
3. Easy Homemade Crockpot Vegetable Soup
In the cooler weather, we can’t wait to try this recipe from Food Faith Fitness when we need to get warm. It’s packed with sliced carrots, cubed butternut squash, and halved zucchini in a chicken broth mixed with plenty of spices.
Helpful Tip: “Wrap the garlic tightly in tin foil and place into the center of the soup,” notes Taylor Kiser.
4. Crockpot Paleo Chili
When you would like nothing more than a steaming bowl of chili for dinner, we suggest trying this recipe from The Modern Proper. It has two pounds of roast and a pound of ground beef mixed with bell peppers, zucchini, green chilis, and fire-roasted tomatoes in a broth of beef stock and spices.
Helpful Tip: “Brown all sides of the meat, working in small batches, and then set aside,” says Natalie Mortimer.
5. Slow Cooker Keto Beef Stew
This keto beef stew recipe from Root and Revel is exactly the type of meal you want to eat during a cozy night. It features organic beef and dry red wine, mixed wild mushrooms and sliced carrots, as well as diced tomatoes and onion. Nothing wrong with that.
Helpful Tip: Instead of using true bone broth, you can make your own right in the pot as the stew cooks by adding two marrow bones and four cups of water. “But if you can’t find marrow bones, you can always add four cups of beef bone broth”
6. Slow Cooker Italian Chicken With Zucchini Noodles
This light, colorful, and downright delicious meal from Food Faith Fitness is an easy way to get all the nutrients you need for dinner. A chicken breast is mixed with chopped large tomatoes and Italian seasoning, while zucchini is spiralized and mixed with pesto.
7. Slow Cooker Short Ribs With Kimchi
Pickled Plum has Korean flavors like chopped kimchi, ginger, and chili flakes in a beef broth filled with chopped onions and carrots. All you have to do is that spending 10 minutes placing the ingredients into a slow cooker, and then patiently await its arrival.
8. Slow Cooker Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Food Faith Fitness has this recipe for Asian chicken lettuce wraps ready to go, and it can be made in a crockpot. Ground chicken, cauliflower, red bell pepper, and green onion are garnished with peanuts and cilantro for a flavorful bite.
Helpful Tip: You can use either butter lettuce or iceberg lettuce to make these slow cooker Asian chicken lettuce wraps. Moreover, butter lettuce is much easier to fill and fold, but iceberg adds a nice pop of crispness.”
9. Homemade Chicken Bone Broth
Kordsmeier from Root and Revel is showing tips on how to make homemade beef broth, which is done by roasting chicken stuffed with aromatics like sage, thyme, and garlic.
Helpful Tip: “You can use bone broth the same way you’d use stock-in-a-box or other store-bought broths: in soups and sauces. Or you can just pour yourself a mugful of good old-fashioned bone broth, drink it straight, and let the healing begin.”
10. Slow Cooker Chicken Soup
It takes all of 10 minutes to prepare this recipe from Pickled Plum, which includes zucchini, chopped carrots, bell peppers, celery, and green beans alongside spoonfuls of chicken. Minced garlic and an optional splash of soy sauce add extra flavor too.
11. Slow Cooker Lemon Chicken
Why not make a mouthwatering lemon chicken in a slow cooker? That’s the recipe from Melanie Makes, which features the star ingredient mixed with melted butter, freshly squeezed lemon juice, and Italian salad dressing. It’s absolutely an “easy but impressive” meals.
12. Slow Cooker Mediterranean Beef Stew
Melanie Makes also can whip up an impressive Mediterranean beef stew, using a combination of irresistible ingredients like baby portobello, diced tomatoes, chopped onion, minced garlic, and beef stew meat in a rich broth.
13. Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Gyro Bowls
And we can’t move on from Melanie Makeswithout also mentioning this recipe for pork gyro bowls, made with the likes of boneless pork shoulder, arugula, cherry tomatoes, and cucumbers. You’ll want this for lunch every single day.
14. Slow Cooker Sausage And Egg Breakfast Casserole
This low carb slow cooker breakfast casserole will bright up your mornings. Combo broccoli and breakfast sausage will be a healthy start to your day. This post is sponsored by Jones Dairy Farm
15. Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Stew
Easy Crockpot Chicken Stew Recipe (Low Carb, Keto) – Thick and creamy low carb, keto chicken stew made right in the slow cooker! This is truly a dump and allow your slow cooker to all of the work for you recipe! The perfect healthy comfort food packed with flavor.
16. Slow Cooker Low Carb Blueberry Lemon Custard Cake
If you love creamy custard and you love cake, this combo of textures will rock your boat! Lemon lovers should look no further, this is full of lemony, zesty flavor, but even if you’re not much into lemon you can easily adjust the amount used in this recipe to your liking!
If you’ve never made dessert in a slow cooker, welcome to a whole new world you will soon fall in love with!
This cake is sugar-free, gluten-free, grain-free, and DELICIOUS!
17. Slow Cooker Stuffed Taco Peppers
These stuffed peppers are so easy to make and they freeze well for meal prep!
18. Easy Slow Cooker Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
The concept of an easy slow cooker chicken wings recipe maybe new to someone until recently. I never really thought about making Crock Pot chicken wings, because making wings crispy usually requires a higher temperature.
19. Slow Cooker Steak Lovers Chili
If you love steak, and you’re a chili fan, get ready for a dream dish with Slow Cooker Steak Lovers Chili! Instead of the usual ground beef, here we use cubed grass-fed steak and marry it with all the traditional chili seasonings we love for a true gourmet style chili!
Chili season is finally here! This steak chili is to die for!
20. Crock Pot Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken
Low carb Crock Pot recipes are great for so many occasions. Too busy to make dinner? Use the slow cooker. Too hot to turn on the oven? Use the slow cooker. Out and about all day? Use the slow cooker. So, this creamy Tuscan garlic chicken recipe is one of my new favorite things to cook!
This chicken takes only 15 minutes to prep!
21. Chicken Bacon Crockpot Chowder
22. Jerk Chicken
Crispy chicken skin might be one of the most perfect foods on earth. Recipe here.
23. Frittata With Kale, Roasted Red Pepper And Feta
Breakfast-for-dinner doesn’t have to be all about french toast and pancakes. Recipe here.
24. Paleo Chicken Pad Thai
Zucchini noodles taste better when they’ve been soaking in chicken curry for hours. Recipe here.
25. Crockpot Carnitas With Roasted Red Pepper “Nachos”
After your crockpot is finished making the carnitas, you’ll need to fill the peppers and bake them for 10 minutes in the oven. Don’t feel like turning the oven on? Leave the peppers raw; a little crunch never hurt anyone. Recipe here.
26. Slow-Cooker Poached Salmon With Lemon And Herbs
Who knew your slow cooker could make something so pretty? Serve with a simple green salad, and you’re set. Recipe here.
27. Cheater’s Pork Stew
Taking the time to brown your meat and vegetables is often worthwhile, but some days are just too busy. Recipe here.
28. Chicken Fajita Soup
29. Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wrap
30. Gluten-Free Crockpot Pizza
Believe it. Recipe here.
31. Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken With Lime And Melted Mozzarella
32. Italian Meatball “Zoodle” Soup
Yes, “zoodles” are zucchini noodles. No, you don’t have to call them that. Recipe here.
33. Braised Beef Shank And Cabbage Stew
Bonus points if you suck the bone. Recipe here.
34. Paleo Crockpot Chili
No beans, no problem. Recipe here.
35. Chocolate Chicken Mole
So guiltlessly decadent. Recipe here.
36. Roast Chicken And “Gravy”
Cook your chicken atop a bed of vegetables, spices, and stock, then use an immersion blender to turn that delicious bird bed into gravy, no starchy thickener necessary. Recipe here.
37. Hearty Beef Stew
38. Paleo Spaghetti Squash And Meatballs
Stupid easy. Recipe here
39. Paleo Crockpot Lasagna
No harm in re-thinking your comfort food. Recipe here.
40. Vegetarian Cauliflower Bolognese With Zucchini Noodles
Things are not always as they first appear. Recipe here.
41. Italian Zucchini Meatloaf
Yes, you can make meatloaf in a slow cooker! Recipe here.
42. Low-Carb Sausage-Stuffed Peppers
Traditionally, stuffed peppers are made with ground beef and rice. These are made with sausage meat and cauliflower instead, to a much more flavorful end. Recipe here.
43. Green Chile Shredded Beef Cabbage Bowl With Avocado Salsa
Sometimes you just need a big bowl full of stuff for dinner. Recipe here.
44. Autumn Beef And Vegetable Stew
This recipe is great for this cold fall weather!
45. Mexican Low Carb Crockpot Chicken Soup
When you are short on time, make this 4 ingredient soup!
46. Slow Cooker Balsamic Chicken
This is an easy, healthy dinner that your whole family will LOVE!
47. Easy Crock Pot Fire Roasted Tomato Shrimp Tacos
Put this shrimp in your favorite low-carb tortilla!
48. Slow Cooker Low-carb Mexican Lasagna Casserole
This lasagna is soooo cheesy and full of flavor!
49. Low-Carb Slow-Cooker Reuben Soup
You can still enjoy the flavor of a Reuben without the bread!
50. Slow Cooker Sesame Ginger Chicken
This chicken pairs perfectly with some cauliflower rice!