Generic name：Thymopentin for Injection
English name：Thymopentin for Injection
White freeze-dried loose mass or powder.【Indication】
(1) for chronic hepatitis b patients over 18 years old.
(2) various primary or secondary t-cell defects (such as congenital immunodeficiency in children).
(3) some autoimmune diseases (such as rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, etc.).
(4) diseases with low cellular immune function. (5) adjuvant therapy for tumors.
[usage and dosage] intramuscular injection, dissolving with 1ml of sterilized injection water before use; Or 250ml0.9% sodium chloride injection intravenous slow infusion alone. One dose at a time, 1-2 times a day, 15-30 days for a course of treatment. Or follow your doctor's advice.
(1) good tolerance, nausea, fever, dizziness, chest tightness, weakness and other adverse reactions can be seen in some patients, and a few patients occasionally feel drowsiness.
(2) ALT level may temporarily rise in patients with chronic hepatitis b, and this product can still be used if there is no sign of liver failure.
[contraindication] it is contraindicated in patients with allergic reactions to this product and those who need immunosuppression in the early stage of organ transplantation.
[matters needing attention]
(1) this product plays a therapeutic role by enhancing the immune function of patients, so patients receiving immunosuppressive therapy (such as organ transplant recipients) should be cautious about using this product unless the benefits of treatment obviously outweigh the risks.
(2) patients with chronic hepatitis b should be regularly examined for liver function during treatment.
(3) patients under 18 years old should be used with caution.
[medication for pregnant and nursing women]
Animal fertility studies showed that there was no difference between the control group and the treatment group. It is not known whether the drug harms embryos or affects fertility. Therefore, this drug can only be given to pregnant women when necessary. At present, although it has not been confirmed that this product is excreted from human milk, it should be used with special caution in lactating women.
[medication for children] the safety and efficacy of this drug have not been established in patients under 18 years of age.
(1) this product is combined with many commonly used drugs, including interferon, anti-inflammatory drugs, antibiotics, hormones, analgesics, antihypertensive drugs, diuretics, drugs for cardiovascular diseases, drugs for the central nervous system and contraceptives, without any interference.
(2) combined with interferon, this product has a synergistic effect on improving immune function.
[drug overdose] there have been no reports of overdose (treatment or accident) in humans.
[pharmacology and toxicology]
This product is a bidirectional immunomodulator. It can induce and promote T lymphocytes and their subgroup differentiation, maturation and activation, regulate the proportion of T lymphocytes, and make Cd4/Cd8 tend to be normal. Regulate and enhance the immune function of human body cell, to mitogen activated T lymphocytes in peripheral blood of mature, increase T cells in various antigen or mitogen activated all sorts of lymphatic factor (such as: alpha and gamma interferon, interleukin 2 or interleukin 3) secretion, increase the level of T cells in lymphoid factor receptor. It also enhances the lymphocyte response by activating t-helper cells. In addition, this product may affect chemotaxis of NK precursor cells, which become more cytotoxic after exposure to interferon. Therefore, this product has the function of regulating and enhancing the immune function of human cells.
[pharmacokinetics] the experiment was not performed and no references were available.
Avoid light, hidden storage 】 【 2 ℃ to 10 ℃
[packaging] low borosilicate glass controlled injection bottle medicinal chlorinated butyl rubber plug as the inner cover,
1mg/ bottle x 5 bottles/small box.
[effective] 24 months
[approval number] national drug approval letter H20093226
Company name: chengdu shengnuo biological pharmaceutical co., LTD
Location: dayi industrial avenue, dayi county, chengdu city
Zip code: 611330
The true: 028-88203632